My name is Julian Peters. I am a Strategic Designer with a decade of experience in Digital. During these years, I have had roles as founder, Scrum Master, Product Owner, UX Designer, Service Designer, Digital Consultant, Head of Digital, Facilitator, Business Designer and Innovation Consultant in agencies and product teams.
My projects, ventures & ideas
Rarely is there one single thing I am working on. Currently, I think about and dabble in the following ventures.
- CLOQ – a shared timer for teams working in hybrid and remote settings.
- Lecturer for Usability, Webdesign & Webanalytics at the FOM.
- Freelancing as a Consultant and Strategic Designer for agencies, start-ups and product teams.
- Working as a Business Designer and Innovation Consultant for move:elevator.
Finished and shipped
- Designed and scaled Back2Warcraft, an e-sports livestreaming channel with now more than 111.000 followes, as a former founding member.
- Built and launched tift, shift planning in restaurants, as co-founder.
- Built and launched Kassettenkiste. A micro-network for friends to share the best mixtapes.
- Co-founded Style Generation, a community for wBB themes with more than 2.000 members.
In other media
- Guest in the podcast „Produktwerker: Als Product Owner auf Seiten einer Agentur“ mit Tim Klein. (🇩🇪)
- Guest in the podcast „Warum Agilität?“ with Fabian Schaub. (🇩🇪)