Books for UX and Strategic Designers
When working with my clients, team mates or people trying to set foot in UX and Strategic Design, they frequently ask for books that I recommend.
This starts with general ideas within the fields of business strategy or innovation to more specific resources in Design and Research.
Below, you find a list of my most frequent recommendations.
- Traction – Gabriel Weinberg, Justin Mares
- Design Sprint – Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky, Braden Kowitz
- Lean Analytics – Alistair Croll, Benjamin Yoskovitz
- The Last Lecture – Randy Pausch
- Value Proposition Design – Alex Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur, Greg Bernada, Alan Smith
- Business Model Generation – Alex Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur
- Testing Business Ideas – David J. Bland, Alex Osterwalder
- Future Organization Playbook – Dark Horse Berlin (currently only available in German)
- Digital Innovation Playbook – Dark Horse Berlin
- The Mom Test – Rob Fitzpatrick
If you are looking for more ideas on what to read next, jump over to my Book Backlog to see what I am currently reading, have in my book shelf and more.