October 6, 2022
CLOQ in Review: Q2 & Q3 2022
- CLOQ made its first revenue from a donation by a wonderful human being. I am so grateful about that.
- CLOQ was featured in the Facilitator School Tools list. Thanks, Daniel!
- in June hit 1.000 visitors for the first time
- September has been the current all-time high of 538 started timers
- The big two drivers of acquisition are Search and word-of-mouth.
- With a little confidence I can infer: CLOQ seems to satisfy users’ needs. Returning visitors keep growing month after month.
Hello there, I am Julian Peters. But most people call me Jupe. I work as a Strategic Designer living in Dinslaken, Germany. If you liked what you read, please share the link, toot me or drop an email.
Very infrequently, I write a newsletter about UX, innovation and strategic design. If you are interested, sign up below.